Do you want to make a change in your life, but don't know how?
Perhaps you’re feeling stuck?
Maybe you're looking for more ease. More joy. More clarity or freedom.
Maybe you don't know exactly what that 'more' is but would like to figure it out.
Let me help you.
As a professional Martha Beck-trained coach, I help my clients get clear on what they really want and what’s holding them back.
I support them in making positive change so that they can build a life that more truly reflects who they are: whether it’s in their career, their relationships, their finances or just life in general.
How do you know if coaching is right for you?
●You may be at a cross-roads in life, and not sure which way to go;
●You’re navigating a transition in your life/identity (relationships, career, finances, relocation, empty nest);
●You realize you’ve been living on ‘autopilot’ and the life you have doesn’t work for you anymore (and maybe it never did);
●You want to move towards a goal or make a change but can’t get traction;
●You know you need to make a shift, but feel scared/ blocked / overwhelmed;
●You did all the ‘right things’ and ticked all the right boxes in this thing called life, yet somehow you’re left feeling unsatisfied.
I help my clients connect the dots, figure out what they really want (hint: it’s not what ‘society’ tells you that you should be or should have), and break down change into manageable steps.
I provide positive support and encouragement – and yes, when needed, accountability too.
Are you ready to get back into the driver's seat?
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
– Alice Walker
- I believe we all have an inner GPS that directs us towards our ‘right life’. We just need to tune in and listen.
- I believe that if we get really clear on what it is we want, we can make it happen (and no, it doesn’t require pushing or striving).
- I believe that we always have a choice. Always.
- I believe that our deepest valleys can also be our highest peaks and bring with them our greatest opportunities for growth and expansion. Perspective is everything. Change that and everything changes.
- I believe we’re stronger, more resilient and braver than we give ourselves credit for.
- I believe that we’re too close to ourselves to truly see our own strengths, our best qualities, our power. Sometimes we need them reflected back to us. So that we can know them. So that we can own them.
- I believe in being authentic; dancing like no-one’s watching, and always having a second serving of rhubarb and crumble.